What Okhotsk Ryu-hyo Museum?
Facility can experience the nature of Abashiri-equipped observatory Tentozan. The main drift chamber experience of minus 15 degrees to display a real ice. Experiment can also freeze the ice directly touched towel, wet. Perfect score is also impressive high-definition theater to introduce the four seasons of Abashiri. Creatures are under the Sea of Okhotsk, sea-ice. Breeding and exhibition of ice angel Clione, the Fuusen'uo.
- Summer opening hours: 8:00 - 18:00 (Apr. - Oct.)
- Winter opening hours: 9:00 - 16:30 (Nov. - Mar.)
- ※ Dec. 29 - Jan. 5: 10:00 - 15:00
Touring the exhibition rooms takes 30 to 40 min.
Admission(consumption tax included, free for infants)
|Classification||Individual||Group (20 people or more)|
|Adults||520 yen||420 yen|
|High school students||420 yen||330 yen|
|Elementary/junior high school students||310 yen||250 yen|
* Tour conductors, guides, drivers and travel agents can visit the facility free of charge for inspection.
- Approx. 17 km from Memambetsu Airport (20 min. by car), approx. 5 km from JR Abashiri Station
- Approx. 15 min. by Abashiri sightseeing bus - get off at Tentozan bus stop.
For futher information, please contact Abashiri Bus Co., Ltd (0152-43-4101)
- Approx. 10 min. from the city by taxi